Monday, September 15, 2008

Ikea trip

These are about a week and a half old. My friend, Charissa, and I went to Ikea and took the kids with us. We let the run around the kid's area and it made for some cute pictures. These two are best friends. Whenever they see each other, they run and scream in excitement. It's very cute. We've had several people ask if they are twins.


Joshua and Kate laying in the bed together. Cute now but we'll have to have the talk later!!! haha

We're doing well otherwise! We have 4 weeks left until the new baby comes. We finally bought a crib on Tuesday and set it up on Saturday. Now I have to go through all the clothes that my personal shoppers have gotten (Charissa and Kristin) and Joshua's old clothes to pass on. It never seems to end! David and I still haven't finalized the name yet. It still seems that Jacob or Matthew are in the lead for first names. David's number one choice is Ezekial but I just can't do that. Middle name choices are Matthew or Myles (family name: David's grandparents last name, My grandfather's middle name and My great-grandfather's first name...All spelt the same way!!). Well at least we have 4 weeks!

No comments: