Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mommyhood

I've been slacking on the blog the past few days. Joshua is getting over a stomach bug. He had a 101 degree temp for 3 days and diarrhea. I had THE WORST experience with him at a resturant on Sunday. He said he had to go poop (which can mean pee too) and he does go. A few seconds later he says "more poop" and before I can get him on the toilet again, he poops and it sprays everywhere. I was kneeling there trying to wipe it up, keep Joshua from falling off the toilet and balancing so I wouldn't fall into it as well. Oh the joys of motherhood.
Last week Jacob rolled over sort of. He was on his belly and flopped on his back. He hasn't done it since so I don't think he really knew what he was doing.
David's and my anniversary was on Sunday. 6 years...it's amazing how time flies. We went to church, went out to lunch and then David took a nap. Yes people, we are wild and crazy. Watch out!!
Oh funny story. As most of you know it's nearly impossible to go to the bathroom alone. I was going to the bathroom and Joshua joined me. As I was flushing Joshua say "Good job mom" and gives me a high five. What an encourager!!
Baby Blues

My sweet boy finally takes a picture with me

Guess who (Self portrait)

No comments: