Saturday, April 25, 2009
A week of stuff
Joshua found a new hiding place in our kitchen cabinets. I was cleaning up some dishes and looked back and saw feet hanging out.
Last weekend was beautiful so we met up with Joshua's friend and went to the park. Here is Kate, Joshua and Natalie.
.JPG)
Friday was even more beautiful so we met up again with Joshua's friends. Annie, Joshua, Natalie and Kate have fun together on the swings.
Jacob playing with the football.
Last Night we went to the YMCA and decided to take the boys in the pool. Jacob's first time in the water. He did really well not crying at all. Of course it took everything to get Joshua out of the pool. And as we were leaving he kept saying "I go to the water." He cried because we said no trying to explain that we'll come back. This morning he was still saying "I go to the water."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment