Thursday, May 14, 2009

Catch up again

I cannot believe it's been so long since I've last blogged. We've haven't done too much but time seems to be flying by.

Jacob's personality is blooming. He doesn't like to be left in a room alone and let's you know it!! He loves to be held. He has such a great smile. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. He's starting to prop himself up on his arms and knees. His ezcema is back again after 2 weeks of treatment. We're having to do some more and if it's still bad, I have an appointment scheduled on the 26th. It's so sad because he's starting to itch and scratch himself. We just lotion him up to help him. He's still a pretty happy baby otherwise!!!

Joshua is quite a character. We finally a couple weeks ago put Joshua in his toddler bed. I don't know how long this will last but every morning and after naps he still just calls my name. Once I say "come here" he will come out of his room. I guess I need to be thankful for that right now!! In his bible class on Wednesday, Joshua is starting to do memory verses. His first two were "Our Lord is great and very powerful" and "Preach the gospel to every creature." He has done really well remembering them but sometime the teacher doesn't understand him! His latest memory verse is "You are the son of God." When we were practicing it, he would say, "You are the sun and the moon."

Peek-a-boo
Helping Daddy with the lawn mowing.

No comments: