Sunday, June 14, 2009
Where is the time going???
Jacob playing with the plastic containers.
At the beginning of June my dad and Bea were traveling and we met them up over in Maryland at my Aunt Eileen's house. Joshua had a blast with his Papa and Grandma Bea. Aunt Eileen was awesome and got us into a firehouse near her so Joshua could check out the fire trucks. He was VERY VERY excited about it.
The day after Maryland we went to Lansdale Days and Joshua had another full day. I was face painting so Joshua got a "I heart Mom," "I heart Dad," phillies baseball and bat, and "go Gators" drawn all over him!! That night I should have known something was wrong when he fell asleep on the couch before bedtime. That night he woke up around 11 p.m. with 103 temp. It went down to 100 the next morning so we went to church. During church we started acting clingly and we went home and he had a 104 fever. We went to the doctor the next day and he had an ear infection and went on antibiotics for 5 days. He's much better now and driving us crazy again. He's in full "terrible two" mode. Mood swings, crying, screaming, constantly repeating every request ("I want ice cream," "no, eat your lunch," "no, I don't like my lunch. I want ice cream." "no, eat your lunch." "Ice cream Mom. mom, please, ice cream."). I really really dislike the word "no" right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Time does go by quickly.
Post a Comment