Oh this picture reminds me of a little problem we have with Joshua. He doesn't like to eat meat. If we ask him to eat 2 bites of meat, he keeps it in his cheek like a chipmunk. Until Saturday night, the longest he's ever kept a peice of hamburger in his mouth was 5 1/2 hours. Then came Saturday or rather Sunday morning. We woke up for church and he had a little piece of chicken in him mouth. So that made it about 12 hours. GROSS!!!! We bribe, we have other people try to encourage him, we try to put our hair out! I guess he might get over it someday.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
I was told to update!!
So nothing exciting has been happening here at the good old Garrett house. By nothing I mean trying to keep up with the kiddos. Jacob is in full running mode. He gets so mad if he can't walk around. He really wants to keep up with the older kids and will follow his brother everywhere if he could. Jacob is starting to dance to music. I haven't been able to get it on video yet cause the second he sees the camera he's like, "gimme gimme." He definitly has a little more "head-strong" personality than I remember with Joshua. But oh my goodness when he smiles or starts to laugh, my heart just melts. Jacob really loves to laugh. We play chase throughout the house. If Joshua is on the floor, out of nowhere Jacob will walk over to him and tackle him. It is so funny. And I'm pretty sure he said "Mama" before "Dada" and since I'm the one writing in the baby book...Jacob said "Mama" first!!!!
.JPG)
Joshua is a typical 2 year old. When he's in a mood, watch out. He likes to disagree with me a lot but I hear that's normal. He's really a good boy. He is starting to love love love Thomas the tank engine. If he sees Thomas anything, we have to stop. But this also goes for Cars. Anytime we go to ANY store, Joshua says we have to go see Thomas, Percy, James, Bill and Ben, Mater, Lightning, Sally, Sheriff and (only because of his best friend) Tinkerbell. Today he was talking on his phone and he said, "Mom, I'm talking to Kate so be quite." It wasn't mean just very matter-of-fact. He loves to run fast. He loves to run everywhere. Apparently his favorite sport is soccer but he likes football and baseball. I cannot believe he's going to be 3 years old soon.
Charissa and I finally figured out that a good way to keep the kids contained while at Target is POPCORN. Thank you Target!!! So if we are shopping together, they each get half a bag and sit there until we get near the toys.
Here is baby Noah (Kate's 3 month old little brother) and Jacob who looks like he's trying to eat Noah but I think he's trying to tickle him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment