Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween (belated!). Joshua was a football player who didn't want to wear his helmet. We had Trunk or Treat at church on Wednesday. I took several pictures but accidentally deleted them when I was trying to put them on my computer. I cried when I did it too. I have a friend trying to see if the pictures can be retrieved. If I get them, I'll post them. Here's hoping! Friday Joshua went Trick or Treating in our neighborhood with his buddy Kate, the flower. He only went to a few houses and David said that if given the choice, Joshua would take a lollipop. Jacob just hung out with me. I really wanted to find a costume for him as well but there weren't any really good newborn costumes. I thought it would have been cute for Jacob to be a football (since Joshua was a football player). But instead I got him a onesie!! He was very excited I'm sure.


Well tomorrow Papa and Grandma Bea leave to go home. Joshua has had a great time with them. It's going to be a little weird not having people around! We had to take a few pictures of course. Surprisingly we had some cooperation by the little boys (now it was the older folks I had problems with...haha 1/2 kidding).

Kisses for everyone!!

No comments: