This is my life (minus David).
Jacob is not too happy. He's probably tooting or something.
Joshua is doing well. Still wanting to kiss Jacob constantly. Jacob is lifting his head pretty well. He's still a little bobble head-like but he's getting better. He's still waking every 3 hours or so but he did sleep for 4 hours straight last night. I was very excited (and a little in pain!!!).
I've been trying to plan for Joshua's 2nd birthday party. I cannot believe he will be 2. CRAZY!!
I joined a MOMS group today. I just thought it would be nice for Joshua to run around with some other kids. They have activities like book club, coupon club, playgroups, walking clubs, and Tumbleweeds groups. It's cute. I already met a woman who has 2 girls: one is a week younger than Joshua and the other is 3 weeks older than Jacob. So we're in the same boat!!!!
That's about it for now. Sorry, Sarah and Leah, for taking so long!!
No comments:
Post a Comment