Happy New Year!!!!!
I have some bad news for my loyal readers. After we arrived home from our Christmas/New Years trip, we realized that my computer was left in Michelle and Derek's car. So that means no pictures until I get it back and right now I don't know when that is.
I do have some funny stories to tell. Ok they are funny now but not then!!
On Christmas Eve while driving home from church, we heard a weird sound from the back of the car. David heard it some more on Christmas while doing a test run. So we called a friend from church and he recommend that we don't drive it. We were planning to drive to the farm which is about 3 hours away and then drive to Columbus which is about 6 1/2 hours from there. David also dropped his car off to get fixed so we didn't have his car. So David called to borrow another company car. And we were on the road Christmas afternoon.
On Sunday after Christmas, David, Derek, Eve, and Joshua drove out to Ohio in the car we borrowed (Derek and David had a meeting there for work). About 3 1/2 hours into their trip, that car broke down. A family let them in their house and called for a tow truck. It was about 20 degrees outside. Afterward they were able to get to a hotel and eat dinner. David said that Eve and Joshua were awesome. The next morning Bill, who was also going to the same meeting, picked the 4 of them up at the hotel and drove the rest of the way to Ohio. I can only imagine how packed that car was!! The next day Michelle, Hannah, Ben, Jacob, and I drove out to Ohio and on the way had to pick up the car that needed a new fuel pump. But we finally got there and had a good time. We got to see Dana, Jason, and Kylie while we were there too so that was great.
I feel completely naked without my computer but thankfully David brought me his work computer so I don't have to go downstairs!!!! Once I get it back I'll put up some picutres from Christmas like Joshua freaking out cause all he wanted to play with was his new easel. The kid is crazy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment