Saturday, October 17, 2009
Grocery Store and the Donut
Ok so some times I cheat but sometimes you have to. Sometime when I go to the grocery store, I get Joshua a bagel or donut to keep him occupied then when he's done I go over the deli and get him some cheese. Today we were at the store getting a few items and it was around lunch time and he was getting worked up so with Jacob sleeping on my shoulder I get him a donut. We're walking around and he's sitting in one of the cars playing with the wheels. As I am going around a corner, he turns around and starts to point. His mouth is full of donut so it's hard to understand him but eventually I figure out that he has dropped some of his donut. Ok confession time...normally when he drops a fruit snack I don't always go back to pick it up and sometimes I might kick it around so I don't have to pick it up. There's something that bothers me about the 5 second rule in a grocery store. Anyway I decided it would be better if I went to get the piece of donut because I knew someone would put it together that the kid with the glaze all over his face was the one who dropped the donut. So I ask Joshua where he dropped it and he points back where we were. As we walk back, I'm looking all over the ground and not seeing anything. I ask him, "I don't see it. Where did you drop it?" As he points near the bananas he says, "it's over there." I ask "where" and he looks up at me from the little red cars and says, "oh it's in my mouth." Of course I immediately call David and he laughed!!! I love my little man:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment