Monday, October 12, 2009

Jacob's First Birthday

We ordered pizza for everyone. We've figured out that Jacob doesn't like to sit in his high chair. He'd rather be at the table with the "big" kids.
When I ordered the cake, the lady asked what kind of design I wanted. I didn't really have a theme but told her that it needed to be messy. On the ticket she wrote in BIG letters, "LOTS OF BALLOONS, LOTS OF ICING." I think they did a good job!!
Jacob seemed confused when we brought the cake out but Joshua was excited to help blow out the candle.
Daddy has to get the ball rolling...
Yep he likes it...
He really likes it....
I'd say the bakery did a good job with lots of icing!!!


The cake put up a good fight.
Birthday bath:)
I've started a new tradition (2 years late). For the boys birthday, they'll get a new T-shirt with their age! This was my second attempt and I say it turned out pretty good!
Opening presents...with help from the toddlers.
Group picture (minus Noah).
Getting ready for bed and playing with balloons!
Jacob did awesome!

2 comments:

Landon said...

Great pics! Happy Birthday Jacob!

Chris and Merry said...

Looking at your pictures makes me so sad that we weren't there to celebrate with you! I can't believe Jacob is one! Happy birthday little man!