Well not really a lot of stuff but we're sort of busy, not really!
Here are the boys taking pictures of themselves.
One day I was an awesome mommy and we went outside to eat lunch. In one of Joshua's favorite books they talk about party hats so Joshua wanted a party hat with the number 3 on it because "I'm 3 years old."
We got some whoopie pies at the farm and of course, surprise, surprise they are a big hit in my house. Joshua LOVES him some whoopie pies!
Now shortly after this wonderful event that I "slaved" over, we had a huge melt down. Apparently the party was too much for everyone to handle. You can kinda see the melt down beginning on Jacob's face.
.JPG)
This is the "you're going to pay for taking pictures of me" face followed by the "I'm not amused" face.
Ahhhh, what a beautiful day:)

This is just a random time we went to AC Moore and I thought to myself how wonderful my children play together. The kicking and screaming came later when we had to leave! I have figured out that I'm not going to buy all these expensive toys because then the kids won't love going to the gym or the mall or the craft store or Wal-Mart. I'm making these trips "special" for them!!
We went to the bouncy place where we had Joshua's 2nd birthday on night last week. This is just one of the huge bouncy things they have and if you look to the right side of the picture....
.JPG)
This is where my kids spent a lot of their time. They must have been hungry or something. Jacob really really liked that muffin!!
Here's David trying the steal Joshua's pizza.
A fun time had by all!!!

You know when the kids stop making noise and you think to yourself that it's too quiet. This was what I found after I had that thought. They found the stickers!! I'm still finding those star stickers all throughout the house. It's like Joshua is saying, "Mom, look at me. I am an artist (insert cheesy french accent)."

The boys enjoying playing on the computer. Joshua is a little more into it then Jacob. I think he's watching Thomas so I'm sure you'll understand why!
.JPG)
Last night we went to Uncle Dave and Aunt Brenda's house for a Hot Dog social party thing. The boys absolutely love it over there. I didn't get a lot of pictures but here's Joshua and Kate sharing a Fresca. They got to go on 4-wheeler rides and Joshua played boche with me. Joshua said his favorite thing was the fire and putting the crackers and chocolate together and smooshing the "smarshmallows" together. We had a great time.

As some of you know Joshua is starting preschool this year. He informed me that he needed a new backpack since he's going to a new school. We agreed that if he got a new backpack Jacob would get Joshua's old Cars backpack. So we finally ordered on online because I waited too long and we got this (surprise, surprise) Thomas backpack. Yesterday I let Joshua take his backpack to church with some toys because we had a meeting after church. So once Joshua does something Jacob does too! Here we are walking to the car going to church with the boys and their backpacks. So darn cute!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment