Tonight we went to the National Night Out. David had to go out of town so we met up with some friends from church, Desiree and her sons, Mark and Eric.
Of course we had to go on the slides. I like this shot because Joshua is giving me the thumbs up but trying to completely avoid looking at the camera. My kid is AWESOME!
And then there's my happy child that likes to smile at the camera!
Joshua loves when you hide under the slide. Gotcha!
So does Jacob!!!
But when you start getting in Joshua's face, he starts getting all camera shy. What's up with that?!
Jacob just says, "bring it." Man I love that smile!
This year that had this dome that they filled with blow up soccer balls, baseballs, and basketballs. This was Joshua's favorite part. We were running all over and I was sweating like a crazy person. It was like a sauna in there!
No comments:
Post a Comment