Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where did September go?

You looking at me?


 We went to the Farm for Labor Day with our friends Mark and Charissa.  Grandmom got the BIG water slide out.  It was probably the last time it is going to be used because it wasn't holding air but the kids loved it anyway.
 This is Isabelle running with Joshua.  She is the youngest daughter of David's co-worker and friends from church.  Joshua loves to play with her.  She is exactly one year older than Jacob.
Lounging around!
 Joshua wanted to go fishing.  So we went!


 Mark found a snake (gross by the way) and Joshua and Kate were brave enough to touch it.  I was not as brave.  Snakes are up there on my list next to spiders.

 This is what you get when you have 3 toddlers and a clearly very captivating movie.  I put the camera on top of the TV. 



 We went hiking around Lake Nockamixon with the Wilsons one beautiful Saturday afternoon.  The kids loved walking on the trails and then later we had a picnic dinner and threw rocks in the water. 
 I love Jacob's smile here.  I can't believe he is going to be 2 years old soon.  So stinking cute:)
 Charissa, Mark, Noah (on Mark's back), Kate and Joshua.  Liz trying to be cool with my camera!!
Throwing rocks

 After the hike, the boys and I went for ice cream.  I especially like this picture where it looks like the ice cream cone has an arm!! 


The leaves have started to fall which means we have to build the leaf pile.  I remember the first time we put Joshua in the leaves and he cried and cried.  He didn't like the feeling on his skin.  That has changed.  Every time we go outside and they see the pile, we have to run through the pile!!




No comments: