Monday, February 28, 2011

Update

I feel like the last couple months have been a blur.  I don't even know if I've taken any pictures.  The boys played with my camera a bit ago so actually I don't really want to take pictures.  Usually half of them are blurry which is REALLY annoying. 
I thought I would write some funny thing the boys have said but since my memory is really bad right now, I can only remember a few things.  Seriously my memory is horrible lately.  This baby is living on carbs and stealing all my brain cells. 
So here are a few Joshua and Jacob sayings.....

After putting the boys to bed, David and I were watching TV.  We could hear Joshua talking so muted the TV.  All we could hear was, "Oh come on blanket.  Come on.  Stop it.  Oh come on."  We didn't poke our head up there but I'm guessing he was losing the battle with his blanket.

Jacob likes to get out of his bed at night right after we put him to bed.  He usually goes into Joshua's room to play.  Only when he does something wrong does Joshua scream downstairs, "Mommy, Jacob won't get back in him room."  Last night we heard them playing and I hear Joshua tell Jacob, "Don't do that.  I'm going to tell your mommy." Then he screams downstairs that we need to put Jacob back in him room. 

Here are a few I've posted on facebook...
--Last night I was in Joshua's room and Jacob started to cry from his. Joshua says, "Mommy, I think your child need you." Joshua makes me laugh! 
--Me: Joshua you tooted! Joshua: No mom, it was a bubble. you couldn't hear it. (what is with boys and bodily functions?!!) 
--it's strange how Jacob suddenly turns British when he says "not" 
--Joshua came up behind me giggling. I ask him what he's doing and he says "I'm going to spank you." I ask why he's going to spank me and he said, "Because I love you." ahhhh so sweet....I think. 
--Joshua: "Is the baby here yet?" Me: "No not for a few more months." Joshua: "Your belly has to get bigger?"

I am very proud of Joshua.  Last month we went to see his teacher for a conference and she told us that Joshua is doing really really well in school.  She said that he's very helpful with his classmates and he listens well.  She said that he really loves to learn.  She also said that he knows everything that they will be teaching this year and about 88% of what they teach in the 4 year old class.   So she suggested putting him into a different class that might challenge him a little more.  We are debating only because it's a bit more expensive.  I know I'm boasting a little bit but I really am proud of him.

No comments: