Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dinner

We are sitting at dinner last night.  We were having a mish mash kind of dinner.  Joshua had green beans, broccoli, corn.  Jacob had some chicken.  David had left over roast beef and I had green beans, rice and corn.  Yes a yummy dinner!!  So sometimes our kids take a LLLLLOOOONNNNNGGGGG time eating their food.  Last night I was trying to get Jacob to eat his broccoli (which he does like) and I said, "Come on Jacob eat your little trees."  Joshua says, "No Mommy those aren't trees.  They are broccoli."

Later in the evening Joshua kept saying, "I can't wait till the baby gets here."  Very sweet!!!

A couple days ago, Jacob was sitting in my lap and had a giraffe in his hand.  He then starting hitting my stomach with the giraffe and I asked him to stop hitting my stomach.  He say, "Giraffe kissing the baby."

Another day we were all laying down for a much needed nap.  Jacob says, "Baby in your belly."  I said yes and he says, "baby crying."  I asked why the baby was crying and he said, "Baby go to sleep in my bed."  Out of no where (because I thought he was asleep), Joshua says, "mommy I want the baby to sleep in my bed."

No comments: