Yesterday was the first day that Joshua pointed to my stomach when asked where's the baby. Actually he would lift up my shirt and play with my belly button ring. And then I would ask him if he wanted to kiss the baby and he would go to kiss my stomach and then lay his head on it. Not sure if he's giving hugs. Normally he would blow strawberries on my stomach!!!
We're still going to VBS this week. He does great after the first few minutes and then he's with his buddy, Lynn, the rest of the night. Just to be safe when ever Joshua's group is scheduled to walk past where I sit, I hide in the library. I know it's weird but anything to not distract him the better!!!! If he sees David, it's even worse though! Last night in the kitchen, their snack was cookies with their names on them and the kids could decorate them with sprinkles. Well Joshua sits down and starts grabbing for the other kids cookies (what a Garrett). Then once he's done he starts licking his plate of cookie crumbs (again, what a Garrett).

We're still going to VBS this week. He does great after the first few minutes and then he's with his buddy, Lynn, the rest of the night. Just to be safe when ever Joshua's group is scheduled to walk past where I sit, I hide in the library. I know it's weird but anything to not distract him the better!!!! If he sees David, it's even worse though! Last night in the kitchen, their snack was cookies with their names on them and the kids could decorate them with sprinkles. Well Joshua sits down and starts grabbing for the other kids cookies (what a Garrett). Then once he's done he starts licking his plate of cookie crumbs (again, what a Garrett).
1 comment:
The garrett kids do like their sweets!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment