Thursday, July 31, 2008

Random Stuff




Joshua dancing to Moo Shoo (Veggie Tales). Of course Joshua doesn't realize, as his dad says, the more you move your arms, the crazier you look!!!! I believe Veggie Tales is the new crack (at least for Joshua). For the past few days it's all he has wanted to watch. He runs to David's chair and asks to dance. If I don't do anything he will find the 2 remotes and bring them to me. My boy is crazy!!!


Here is a picture of Joshua when he found a water bottle and then proceeded to pour it on his head...in the middle of the living room. I may have given him the idea but it was the day before.


I had my 28 doctor visit today. Good news...I'm not anemic and no signs of diabetes. Now I start going to the doc every 2 weeks. I can't believe it but we only have 11 weeks left. WOW!!! We haven't even started working on the room. We decided (ok not really "we" if it were up to David we wouldn't be doing this) to move Joshua over to the guest room which means it needs to be painted (currently it's lilac). I don't know how this is actually going to work but I'm hoping to have the boys share a room. Until we move, we need to keep the guest room upstairs. But the guest room is about a foot larger and the furniture will actually fit better. Soooo we have to move!!! But that said, we haven't started yet. AAAHHHHH!!

1 comment:

Derek and Michelle said...

It's funny how things get put off until the last minute with #2.