We had dinner at Brad and Jill's house on Saturday. Joshua got to spend some play time with Kate and Jacob slept. No surprise!!

The weather has been really crummy so we haven't really done too much. Monday we were supposed to go to the MOMS group for a Christmas lunch and meeting with Santa. Instead both boys woke up with coughs. Jacob had a 99.2 degree temp for a few hours but thanfully it didn't get any higher than that. Kinda stinky though cause we were going to try attempt number 2 with Santa.
Here is Joshua drawing a masterpiece I'm sure!! For some reason though the picture wouldn't download correctly so you will have to tilt your head!
I was holding Jacob while he was sleeping and I couldn't stop looking at him. He was so peaceful and beautiful. It's amazing how much you can love a person. And it's even more amazing how much you can love
two people.

1 comment:
your blog is so good......
Post a Comment