Friday, December 5, 2008

Joshua's Birthday Part 1

Well this morning we went to get pictures done. BAD IDEA!! We didn't get in to actually take any pictures until (at least) 30 minutes after our appt. The place we went was way behind and filled with people I didn't enjoy dealing with. I had to nurse Jacob while waiting. AHHH. So Joshua didn't really want to take pictures when it was our turn. He cried and pouted while we did pictures of Jacob.
For Jacob's pictures I got him undressed (similar to Joshua's three month pictures). After taking a few pictures of Jacob, I tried to get Joshua over to take pictures together. Well that didn't work. Finally I got Joshua interested in taking pictures and then he wanted to get undressed like Jacob. So we pulled off his vest and shoes but he kept pulling at his pants. Very strange child!!! We didn't take his clothes off!!
While we waited for our pictures, we decided to go see Santa. BAD IDEA!!! Jacob was great. Joshua did not want anything to do with this old guy and the only picture we got with Joshua was of him reaching out to be rescued. So I didn't get the pictures. We'll try later I guess. We went back to the picture place and Joshua still wasn't being happy (terrible twos here we are!!!!) and decided to hide behind the gift bags. To cute to pass up the picture but quickly had to tell him that that wasn't appropiate behavior for the store. Then he fell asleep in the car on the way home.

This is only part 1 because tonight we are going to Joshua's birthday party with 7 other 2 and 3 year olds. It should be interesting!! More to come.......

No comments: