Jacob is quite the mover. We all knew that he likes to move a lot when he's being held but I didn't realize how much he moves while he sleeps. I put him down last night and when he woke up to nurse, he had turned 90 degrees. Oh and David is threatening to put him in his room this weekend. We'll see!! It will probably happen though. I'm kind of tired to waking up at night. Thankfully David has to work when we have Jacob's 4 month appt so he can't get Dr. Hart to tell that it's ok that he doesn't eat at night, he's not going to starve and he can cry. I know all that but I don't enjoy hearing him cry. As David puts it, my stress level rises when he starts to cry. Again, We'll see!!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
First Day in Bible Class
Jacob had his first day in bible class this past Sunday. He did really well for about 30 minutes and then he got a little fussy. I was surprised how well he sat up because I remembered I had to put padding around Joshua ho help him sit straight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so cute! I'm embarassed to say but Brianne STILL sleeps in bed with me!! BUT steve is only home one or two nights a week so its comforting. Ya ya, I'm working on it. She did sleep in her bed last night ALL night though. It was really hard for me!! haha. I was up every few hours!!!
ps miss you!!
Post a Comment