Monday, February 9, 2009

I can't think of a title

We joined the YMCA last week. Today when I went to pick up the boys in the babysitting, I had all these ladies talk about how cute Jacob was with his big blue eyes. I agree of course!!
Before we left this morning I was getting things cleaned up and walked in to Jacob rolling on his side. He's very close to rolling over! While he was rolling to his side, I got a nice picture. I'm sure when he's older I'll get yelled at for it :)
Crack is Wack
Joshua dancing around with a pull up on his head. I have a special boy!!!! lol Potty training took two steps back because I forget to ask Joshua to go to the potty. I'm trying to get better about it. I just don't have to go that often.

1 comment:

Derek and Michelle said...

funny crack pic. Joshua is being weird. See you next week.