Friday, February 13, 2009

Jacob 4 month appt

On Tuesday Jacob had his 4 month appt. I CANNOT believe my baby is 4 months old. Crazy how time flys. We had to start him on the nebulizer last week but the doctor said his lungs were clear. Jacob is now 15 lbs 3 oz and 25 inches long (both 50th percentile). Apparently Jacob has a large head (95th percentile) and is the same size as Joshua's when he was 6 months old. We also got the ok for rice cereal. We didn't actually feed him until Thursday night. Jacob didn't completely understand the swollowing process. He spit out a lot but eventually got some of it down. Joshua got pretty upset when we pulled out the high chair because he wanted to sit in it. Then we had to give Joshua a bib too. It was an interesting evening!

We got the Jumperoo out for Jacob cause I think he's getting bored sitting in the bouncy chair.

1 comment:

Leah said...

aww Jacob is so sweet. I am glad that he looks like you :)