Joshua has become very enthusiastic about writing letters and numbers. This is the first time he wrote his name. That was followed by Jacob, Mommy, Daddy, Oma, Papa, and Beama. I think Grandmom and Granddad were a little long!!!
My little boy is doing soooooo much better. He didn't seem to be doing any better on the diet so the doctor said to add gluten back in for 2 weeks and then add the lactose back for another 2 weeks. Surprisingly he started doing really really well the same week after adding the gluten and has done great since. I keep fogetting to call the doctor to let her know that he's doing well only because he's doing so well!!! I'm pretty confident that we won't have to do any further tests.
Playing with puppets in bible class
We had some awesome snow falls this winter.
I think this looks like those pictures of Big Foot but walking through the snow! That's David trying to clean up a little.
Seriously...this pile of snow is as tall as my car.
We were so greatful when our friends, the Luttrells, came back to visit. This kids had a great time. The girls were dressing up so Joshua wanted to dress up in this Costa Rican skirt thing. I had to say no but we turned it into a poncho (it's like a cape but goes all the way around)
I have much more to say but need to take a break somewhere!!!! So be back soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment