I am sooooo thankful it's spring. This is probably my favorite time of year. I'm finding my eye is drawn to these BEAUTIFUL flowers and trees and bushes that are starting to bloom.
Another reason I love spring is we can PLAY OUTSIDE!!!! wooooohoooo. Mommy isn't stir crazy anymore. Well that's not totally true but, oh my, I'm happy to get out of the house and play. I took the boys to the playground the other day and loved every minute of it. And so did they!!
This turned out pretty cool. This is on of those tube slides.
So we played and played. It was great. I love that Jacob is now older and he can get around so much easier. It's a little more relaxing, well at least until Joshua begs you to chase him down the slide.
We also go the bubble machine out which is always load of fun.
Then we go inside and somehow the boys thought this was the funniest thing EVER....
I have a secret to tell you...Jacob is NOT Joshua especially when it comes to sleeping. Joshua was still in his crib at 2 years old cause he liked it. He never tried to climb out and was happy as a clam. After we changed his bed to a toddler bed, he wouldn't get out of bed unless you told him it was ok. Well we are experiencing something a little different with Jacob. We had to change his crib to a toddler bed at 16 months because he was climbing out. And now that it's "open," Jaocb loves to roam around upstairs and we have to constantly put him back into bed. Usually at nap time you can hear Joshua upstairs saying, "get back in your bed." The other day Jacob was roaming around and then I didn't hear anything so I checked just to make sure he was ok and I found this....
He couldn't make it back to bed, poor thing. I still don't know where at sock is.
No comments:
Post a Comment