Our family went to the farm for the weekend along with our friends, The Wilsons. The plan was for David and Mark to go camping and hiking on Friday night while Charissa and I had a marathon Alias (the TV show) viewing weekend. The kids spent the whole weekend destroying the playroom, riding the 4-wheeler, and playing in mud.
 |
| Joshua, Shaun, Jacob and Noah. Shaun is the neighbor's son. |
 |
| Jacob and Noah patiently waiting for anyone to take them on a ride |
 |
| Jacob telling me, "No pictures Mommy." |
 |
| Ringing the bell. |
So David and Mark's plans were foiled. Friday it rained most of the day and was pretty gross. On Saturday they were just going to go for a hike but there was another set back. Finally late Saturday afternoon they got a few hours to walk around. Needless to say that there was a lot of mud around the farm and, what a surprise, Joshua found it.
 |
| I asked Joshua to smile and this is what I get. |
Ok I know this is gross. It's not just mud but poopy cow mud as we liked to call it. And Joshua managed to get his boot stuck in the poopy cow mud. They worked pretty hard to get the boot out. Of course the farm is the only place they can do this!!
 |
| Joshua and Kate showing off their Easter outfits. |
 |
| Jacob upset because we had to go in to eat. |
And then came the Egg Hunt. I don't know how many eggs Donna had but I'm sure it was over 250. There were a lot!!!
The kids were put in age order so that the younger kids could get the closer eggs. Noah (on the right) really really wanted to get going.
 |
| Jacob found a dog ball too! |
 |
| Ending the event on the swing NOT looking at the camera. |
|
|
And that was our adventure to the farm for the weekend. The younger boys had a great time. David got to do some hiking and I watched probably 6 episodes of Alias. We're finally into Season 2!!! So exciting:)
No comments:
Post a Comment