Monday, October 20, 2008

2 weeks down

I had forgotten how wonderful it is to have a newborn. Sure he wakes up every 3 hours and I'm walking around like a zombie but he's so beautiful especially when he sleeps.
When Jacob was first born I didn't think he looked like Joshua at all but now that he's filling out some I'm noticing a lot more similarities. I think Jacob will have lighter hair though and maybe he'll keep his blue eyes!! Here's hoping!
Joshua is still doing really well with Jacob. He still has to kiss him whenever he leaves the house. I'm finding how difficult it is to get the perfect picture of 2 kids. Usually eyes are not open or tounges are sticking out or Jacob is trying to eat someone's face. We'll even if their not perfect, I've got 2 cute kids and I couldn't be happier!

No comments: