My dad and step-mother arrived in town yesterday. Joshua was excited that he has some new people to pay attention to him. He's already enjoyed rough housing with Papa!
.JPG)
This is Joshua this morning before church posing for Papa and the cool camera! I melt everytime I see that dimple!!!
.JPG)
Jacob is doing well. Filling out nicely. Joshua still seems to love his little brother. We weren't sure if he was expecting Grandmom Garrett to take Jacob with her when she left. So far he doesn't seem to mind that Jacob is still here. I can't believe that Jacob is almost 3 weeks old. It's probably just cause I can't remember what day it is but these weeks seemed to have flown by. Today Jacob made his first appearance at church. He did well but wanted to eat once we got there for class. Uncle Jim and Aunt Carol held him through a part of church. Uncle Jim even went to change Jacob's diaper! I was a little tired though. This was the earliest that I've been out of bed for a long period and I paid for it a little. It was great to see everyone though. I took a nice nap this afternoon but didn't feel up to make it to Life Groups in the evening. Everyone enjoyed meeting Jacob. How could you not??!!!!
.JPG)
That's about it for today. Time to go back to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment