Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dare Devil and night with the girls

Friday night I went to a Women's Retreat at Camp so all the dads had the kids. David was sweet enough to take a picture of Joshua with his best friends. And I have to mention David got a lot of flack from the dads for taking the picture too!!! All the girls are 6 months older than he is. I think he's kissed all of them already. He had a really good time with them, as usual. From left to right: Annie, Kate, Joshua, and Natalie.
Joshua was playing around on the couch this weekend. He ended up climbing on the arm and then jumping of the arm. I felt a little nervous so we had to stop it but not until I took a picture!!!

He's becoming a bit of a dare devil. No fear. He will do back flips off of the couch. He runs into the door for weird reasons. All you have to do when he gets hurt is kiss the boo boo and he's off again. He loves to rough house and wrestle around with Daddy on the floor. He's such a boy!

No comments: