Wednesday, October 1, 2008
37 weeks down, 2 more to go!
One week and six days till the baby arrives. I had my doctor's appt today and found out that I'm positive for the group b strep, which isn't a big deal. If my water breaks early, they will give me medicine through my IV. The doctor said the baby is probably about 6 1/2 to 7 lbs right now and he's flipped again. Last week another doctor said he was breech after previous doctors said he was head down. So basically he keeps flipping around. I just feel like a really big marshmallow without the squishy aspect. I think I've been having Braxton Hicks more frequently but that's not too surprising. I had to take Joshua to the doctors with me today and when she checked the heart beat he said "whoo." Very cute but he really has no idea what he's in for!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment