Saturday, March 19, 2011

Afternoon outside!

We had a GORGEOUS day on St. Patty's Day.  So we spent quite a bit of time outside.  While Jacob was still sleeping, Joshua and I went out to ride bike, play hide-n-seek, and hit the base ball.
 Joshua only likes to ride on the sidewalk for some reason.  And he makes me stand at the end like a gate so he doesn't fall off the end. 
 Getting closer....
This little boy just melts my heart!  That dimple so awesome!!
















 Now playing hide-n-seek.  He told me, "Mommy, I'm going to hide behind the tree and you go count and try to find me."
 I was pretty good at finding him.
He then told me that it was my turn.  He said, "Mommy you hide behind the tree and I'll find you."  He then began counting and then ran to another tree to find me and then ran to my tree. 
He found me!






Random running photo!

Since there is a lot of Joshua in this, here's a little bit of my other cutie.  So cute:)  I am partial of course!

No comments: