Thursday, March 31, 2011

Joshua strikes again

So here's two stories about my sweet adorable funny little boy.

Jacob's nose has been really really gross lately.  I think he has allergies although the Zyrtec hasn't seemed to kick in yet.  So the other day I asked Jacob to come blow his nose and Joshua says, "This is ridiculous. (in a cute 4 year old not saying the word correctly but you know exactly what he's saying)."  I asked him what was ridiculous and he said, "Jacob's boogers are ridiculous (drags out the word in a sing songy way)."  Apparently I've been complaining too much.

The second story comes from the breakfast table this morning.  Joshua says, "Do you know why I'm so sleepy?"  I ask why and he says that he had a bad dream last night.  I asked him what it was about and he said, "The chocolate was floating in my room and God saved me."  My first thought was how cool would it be to have chocolate floating in your room but apparently that wasn't a good thing.  I told him that that was really great that God saved him and if he has bad dreams that he needs to pray.  Then he asked, "Why were you crying when the potty didn't work?"  I asked him when did I cry and he said, "In my dream.  So why were you crying?"  Well I don't know why I was crying in his dream but he obviously knows me well enough to know that I would cry if the potty didn't work.

I love my boys:)

No comments: