Saturday, March 19, 2011

Academy of Natural History

 This morning we spent some time at the museum.  We had a really fun time and the kids did a lot better than I thought they were going to do!

Starting the day out with smiles!
 This is probably the best picture we've ever gotten of the four of the kids.  Very sweet!
Crawling through tunnels

Sweet Brothers
  
 And here are the dinosaurs!  We were digging for fossils.



Probably my favorite picture of the day!!
 This was towards the end of our visit.  Joshua wanted Jacob to stand next to him.  Seriously my kid has drama issues!!! And I love that Kate doesn't care:) I thought this was actually pretty funny:)
We paid a little extra to go into the Butterfly area.  Joshua and Kate are flapping their wings in the picture above (I think!).  We actually went through the exhibit twice. The first time Joshua FREAKED OUT.  And when I say FREAKED OUT, I mean crying, clinging to daddy, begging to leave that second.  Jacob on the other hand loved it.  He laughed and danced around.  After we went through the museum, Kate wanted to go back to see the butterflies and for some reason Joshua got excited!  So we went through and he lasted about 5 minutes.  He didn't cry.  He only said that his was sweaty.



We had to keep telling Jacob not to touch the butterflies.
One of the butterflies loved David's shoe!

And we left on a good note.  Everyone had fun but were a little hungry.  So we headed over to the Reading Terminal Market.  That was an experience in itself!

No comments: