So I got a new camera for my birthday. I got to play with it today. Here are a few pictures. I'm still trying to figure things out!
 |
| Peek-a-boo |
 |
| Joshua loves to jump |
 |
| More Jumping |
 |
| Not sure what this is but Joshua is hilarious! |
|
 |
| Joshua the strong man |
 |
| Jacob jumped on Joshua's face. It didn't turn out well. |
 |
| after math |
 |
| Every time I would take a picture, Joshua would run over and want to see the picture. It was hard for him to sit still! |
So here's a kinda funny sorta gross story that is soooo Joshua. Joshua tooted and giggled. Then he did a flip on the couch where his head was on the seat and his butt was in the air. Like a true Garrett boy, he says, "Smell it."
No comments:
Post a Comment